Frequently Asked Questions
- When I submit the answers to my exam, the submission process freezes or stops working.
- Why doesn't the exam show me the answers to the questions I got wrong?
- Can I stop in the middle of an online exam and return later to finish it?
- I don't see a score for the online exam I just took.
- I have completed a course and am trying to launch the exam but I keep getting an error message that I have not met the prerequisites.
- I opened an online final exam and forgot to print reference material.
- What should I do if I took an exam and passed but the system does not show that I passed?
- I have exceeded the number of times allowed to take the test for a particular course. I retook the course again but the system will not allow me to reregister for the test.
- Why can't I register for a particular exam?
- I am having difficulty accessing an exam.
When I submit the answers to my exam, the submission process freezes or stops working.
After you select Submit (once), allow up to one hour for processing. Please do not select the Submit button multiple times, and do not close or "X" out of the exam screen. You must keep the exam screen open until receiving either a score or an error message. If you receive an error message, please review the STEPP Technical Troubleshooting Guide to ensure your computer is configured properly for use with STEPP. Visit the Technical Issues/Error Messages section of our FAQs for assistance. If you are not able to change the settings on your work computer, contact your IT staff. If you and your IT staff cannot resolve the issue, please submit a web form identifying the error message you received.
Contact the Registrar's Office for further assistance. We apologize for any inconvenience.