Frequently Asked Questions
- When I submit the answers to my exam, the submission process freezes or stops working.
- Why doesn't the exam show me the answers to the questions I got wrong?
- Can I stop in the middle of an online exam and return later to finish it?
- I don't see a score for the online exam I just took.
- I have completed a course and am trying to launch the exam but I keep getting an error message that I have not met the prerequisites.
- I opened an online final exam and forgot to print reference material.
- What should I do if I took an exam and passed but the system does not show that I passed?
- I have exceeded the number of times allowed to take the test for a particular course. I retook the course again but the system will not allow me to reregister for the test.
- Why can't I register for a particular exam?
- I am having difficulty accessing an exam.
Why doesn't the exam show me the answers to the questions I got wrong?
Whether the answers are shown depends on the course/curriculum. Contact the Registrar's office for information pertaining to a particular course.