Frequently Asked Questions
- When I submit the answers to my exam, the submission process freezes or stops working.
- Can I stop in the middle of an online exam and return later to finish it?
- I don't see a score for the online exam I just took.
- I have completed a course and am trying to launch the exam but I keep getting an error message that I have not met the prerequisites.
- What should I do if the exam scored my answer incorrectly?
- I have exceeded the number of times allowed to take the exam for a particular course. I retook the course but the system will not allow me to reregister for the test.
- Why can't I register for a particular exam?
- I am having difficulty accessing an exam.
- I attempt to launch an exam and receive an "Access denied – unable to proceed due to improper call of perception".
- I attempt to launch an exam and receive a "Perception Server error – cannot process your request at present".
Can I stop in the middle of an online exam and return later to finish it?
No. Once you have started an exam, it cannot be saved and completed later. If you need to stop, you can either submit the exam (and risk a failure) or close the exam window where it will remain in-progress in your training. Upon relaunch you will be forced to start from the beginning.