Frequently Asked Questions
- When I submit the answers to my exam, the submission process freezes or stops working.
- Why doesn't the exam show me the answers to the questions I got wrong?
- Can I stop in the middle of an online exam and return later to finish it?
- I don't see a score for the online exam I just took.
- I have completed a course and am trying to launch the exam but I keep getting an error message that I have not met the prerequisites.
- I opened an online final exam and forgot to print reference material.
- What should I do if I took an exam and passed but the system does not show that I passed?
- I have exceeded the number of times allowed to take the test for a particular course. I retook the course again but the system will not allow me to reregister for the test.
- Why can't I register for a particular exam?
- I am having difficulty accessing an exam.
I don't see a score for the online exam I just took.
Please ensure you closed the activity properly by selecting "Exit," "Close," "Log Out," or "X" inside the window. DO NOT use the RED BOX "X" in the upper-right hand corner of your screen. Exiting courses improperly will render your status "In-Progress."
For certain activities, you will not receive credit for the activities you complete because the exam will not return your score to our server if you do not close out properly.
If you still need assistance, please contact the Registrar's Office.