Frequently Asked Questions
STEPP Technical Issues/Error Messages
- I hear audio but don't see course content.
- What do I do if a page/screen within a course appears blank?
- What do I do if Internet Explorer cannot display the STEPP website?
- What do I do if, when trying to launch a PDF test, the message 'page cannot be displayed' appears on my screen?
- My screen says, "Access denied – unable to proceed due to improper call of perception."
- My screen says, "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page."
- My screen says, "Alternate Content."
- When attempting to take an exam for a course I've already completed, I get an error message stating I have not met the prerequisites.
- Why can't I launch a course?
- Why isn't the website displayed/working correctly?
- What do I do if I get "kicked out" of Internet Explorer or if I get a popup window with a little red "x" in it?
- What do I do if I receive a certificate error message?
- What do I do if I get a blank page?
- What do I do if I get a loading error message?
- What do I do if I get a perception error message?
- What do I do if my course is still "In-Progress" and won't complete?
What do I do if I receive a certificate error message?
Follow the directions below to download the Root Certificate.
- Visit IASE
- Select the "Trust Store" tab
- Download InstallRoot 5.0.1
- Refer to the InstallRoot
5.0: User Guide for more information
If you still get an error message, please ensure you have saved the certificate to your Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab.