Frequently Asked Questions
STEPP Technical Issues/Error Messages
- I hear audio but don't see course content.
- What do I do if a page/screen within a course appears blank?
- What do I do if Internet Explorer cannot display the STEPP website?
- What do I do if, when trying to launch a PDF, the message 'page cannot be displayed' appears on my screen?
- My screen says, "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page."
- My screen says, "Alternate Content."
- Why can't I launch a course?
- Why isn't the website displayed/working correctly?
- What do I do if I get "kicked out" of Internet Explorer or if I get a popup window with a little red "x" in it?
- What do I do if I receive a certificate error message?
- What do I do if I get a blank page?
- What do I do if I get a loading error message?
- What do I do if my course is still "In-Progress" and won't complete?
What do I do if a page/screen within a course appears blank?
If you are experiencing an error message or technical difficulties regarding any of STEPP's activities, please review the STEPP Technical Troubleshooting Guide to ensure your computer is configured properly for use with STEPP. Visit the Technical Issues/Error Messages section of our FAQs for assistance. If you are not able to change the settings on your work computer, contact your IT staff. If you and your IT staff cannot resolve the issue, please submit a web form describing the difficulties you are facing.