Frequently Asked Questions
Contractors & Industry
- Is SPēD available to contractors?
- I am a DoD contractor. Am I eligible for SPIPC?
- I am a DoD contractor performing security duties on behalf of a DoD Component, agency, or activity. Who do I contact for more information about commercial testing?
- I am an industry security professional not affiliated with DoD. Who do I contact for more information about commercial testing?
- What is a CAGE code? Why is it needed for Industry security professionals not affiliated with DoD to register for certification testing?
Is SPēD available to contractors?
SPēD Certifications are available to contractors and Industry personnel performing duties under the National Industrial Security Program and who hold the Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC).