Frequently Asked Questions
- On what grounds may I appeal?
- Within what timeframe must I submit an appeal?
- How do I submit an appeal?
- What happens after I submit an appeal?
- May I appeal a Certification Appeals Board decision?
- I was certain I passed the certification assessment, but the assessment results show I did not pass. How can I have that verified?
On what grounds may I appeal?
Appeals may be filed challenging the following:
- Examination results
- Candidate registration
- Test-taking protocols
- Eligibility decisions related to alleged cheating, alleged violation of professional rules of conduct or the law, or inaccurate information on the application form
- Certification maintenance and Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Certification disciplinary matters