Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is my completion certificate?
- I completed the course, where is my certificate?
- Why can't I view/print my certificate?
- I completed all the course exercises and screens but my training history still says "In-Progress."
- I registered for a course and completed the training but failed the test. I retook the test and passed, but I don't see the icon for my certificate under Training Transcript.
- Can I change the information displayed on my certificate?
- Do you accept external certificates?
I completed all the course exercises and screens but my training history still says "In-Progress."
Please ensure you closed the activity properly by selecting "Exit," "Close," "Log Out," or "X" inside the window. DO NOT use the RED BOX "X" in the upper-right hand corner of your screen. Exiting courses improperly will render your status "In-Progress."
For U.S. Army FDO courses, you will not receive credit for the activities you complete if you do not close out properly, as the exam will not return your score to our server.
If you still need assistance, please contact the Registrar's Office.