Education Requirements & Recommendations
- Registration is restricted to U.S. military service members and U.S. Government civilian employees.
- Some courses require a Secret security clearance.
- Some courses require the purchase of textbooks.
- Security Fundamentals Professional Certification is required for the course ED501 and recommended for all other courses.
- Students must complete reading, research, and writing assignments similar to a university graduate program.
- Students who have no experience taking graduate courses are encouraged to complete the course ED 201, "Writing and Communication Skills for Security Professionals," before taking other courses in this curriculum.
- Please consider adding one or more of these courses to your Individual Development Plan (IDP).