- About Us
- Courses by Discipline
- - Counterintelligence
- - Cybersecurity
- - General Security
- - Industrial Security
- - Information Security
- - International Security
- - Operations Security
- - Personnel Security
- - Physical Security
- - Sensitive Compartmented Info
- - Special Access Programs
- Courses by Delivery
- - Instructor-led
- - eLearning
- - Virtual Instructor-led
- - Curricula
- - Shorts
- - Webinars
- Resources & Job Aids
- Request Services
- Contact CDSE
CDSE provides security education and training to DoD security program professionals, DoD contractors, employees of other Federal agencies and selected foreign governments.
(4/21/14) Attention STEPP Users:
On Thursday, 24 April 2014, from 6:00 PM ET to 11:00 PM ET, STEPP* will be undergoing planned system maintenance.
The following courses will not be available during this outage:
*All other STEPP functionality will be available.
- Industrial Security Facilities Database (ISFD) Facility Clearance Verification and Notifications for Industry (IS113.06)
- Industrial Security Facilities Database (ISFD) for DSS Users (DS112.06)
- JPAS/JCAVS Virtual Training for Security Professionals Course (PS123.16)
- e-FCL for DSS Users (IS352.06)
- JPAS/JAMS Virtual Training for Security Professionals (PS124.06)
- The Technical Implementation of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) - Configuration to DSS Standards Virtual Environment (IS311.16)
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Courses by Discipline
Course Student Guides
Want to access all existing CDSE Course Student Guides? Register for Student Guides CDSE100.REF in STEPP.
See our Course and Products Catalog.
See our award-winning courses.