AA&E Facility Physical Security Inspection Exercise IS190.06
Description: This assessment exercise provides an opportunity for students to apply their knowledge in a realistic, three-dimensional environment. Students will inspect an industrial complex to ensure its physical security measures, as it relates to Arms, Ammunition, and Explosives (AA&E), are in compliance with the regulatory requirements and the facility Standard Practice Procedures.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
This course is designed to enable students to:
- Apply their knowledge of AA&E physical security requirements in a realistic three-dimensional environment
- Identify deficiencies in the physical security products and procedures within the facility
- Identify measures that must be taken to remedy identified deficiencies in physical security products and procedures
Deliver Method: eLearning
Length: 1.5 hours
Target Audience: Contractor personnel and DSS Industrial Security Representatives responsible for performing AA&E physical security inspections
Number of Students per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: This course does not have a separate exam. A passing score of 75% is required to obtain a certificate of successful completion.
Recommended Prerequisite Training:
- Introduction to Physical Security (PY011.16)
- Lock and Key Systems (PY104.06)
- Storage Containers and Facilities (PY105.06)
- Continuing Education Units Per IACET: N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 9
Additional System Requirements: Unity 3-D Plug-in is required to run this course. Click on the link to check if your system has the Unity 3-D Plug.
If the Unity 3-D Plug-in is not present, contact your IT support for assistance. Get the Unity Web Player.
Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.