This course does not contain the final exam. Students must register for the exam separately in STEPP and will receive credit for the course upon receiving a passing score.
Description: This course provides a basic overview of the relevant statutes, agreements, executive orders, policies, basic concepts and principles, and the roles and responsibilities of key players in international programs with special emphasis on IS Rep responsibilities.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Students shall demonstrate comprehension of the scope, purpose, and processes of the international operations in its support of national industrial security program.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 3 hours
Target Audience: DSS industrial security personnel and DoD cleared contractors participating in the NISP
Number of Students per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on the final exam (IS181.06) allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Continuing Education Units Per IACET: 0
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 7.5
Additional System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.