NISP Self-Inspection Course IS130.16
Students must register for the exam separately in STEPP and will receive credit for the course upon receiving a passing score.
Description: This online course introduces the requirements to conduct self-inspections. This course focuses on how to conduct a self-inspection to include: preparing for a self-inspection, methods used to conduct a self-inspection, activities involved when performing a self-inspection, and actions taken once a self-inspection is complete. The Self-Inspection Handbook is also introduced.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Outcomes: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Demonstrate comprehension of the processes and requirements to prepare for and conduct self-inspections
Length: 1.5 hours
Target Audience: The target audience is facility Security Officers at cleared DoD contractors participating in the NISP. Secondary audiences include other contractor security personnel, DSS Industrial Security Representatives, and DoD industrial Security Specialists.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Passing score of 75% on exam (IS130.06) at the end of the course in order to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) In association with IS020.CU, IS030.CU, and IS050.CU
- Continuing Education Units per IACET: N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 4.5
Additional System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.