Description:This job aid provides step-by-step instructions on the use of the Industrial Security Facilities Database (ISFD).
Course Resources: N/A
Learning Outcomes: This job aid is designed to enable students to demonstrate basic skills in the use of the ISFD.
Delivery: Job Aid
Length: 1 hour
Target Audience: FSOs and other security personnel at DoD cleared contractor facilities, DoD Industrial Security Specialists, and other government personnel with industrial security responsibilities.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) N/A
- Continuing Education Units per IACET: N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: N/A
Additional System Requirements: N/A
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.