Transmission and Transportation for Industry IS107.16
This course does not contain the final exam. Students must register for the exam separately in STEPP and will receive credit for the course upon receiving a passing score.
Description: This course examines the requirements and methods for transmitting or transporting classified information and other classified material in accordance with National Industrial Security Program (NISP) requirements. Lessons explain policy, documentation, preparation, dissemination requirements for specific types of information, and authorized transmission and transportation methods.
Course Resources: None
Learning Outcomes: Students shall demonstrate knowledge of requirements concerning and methods for transmitting and transporting classified information and other classified material in accordance with requirements of the NISP.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 2 hours
Target Audience: The target audience is Facility Security Officers at cleared DoD contractors participating in the NISP. Secondary audiences include other contractor security personnel, DSS Industrial Security Representatives, and DoD Industrial Security Specialists.
Number of Students per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Passing score of 75% on exam (IS107.06) at the end of the course in order to print a certificate of successful completion
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): In association with IS030.CU and IS050.CU
- Continuing Education Units Per IACET: N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 6
Additional System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.