Course Resources for Security Classification Guidance IF101.16
The following documents are available in PDF format.
- DoDM 5200.01, Vol. 1, DoD Information Security Program: Overview, Classification, and Declassification, February 24, 2012
- DoDM 5200.01, Vol. 2, DoD Information Security Program: Marking of Classified Information, February 24, 2012
- DoD Manual 5200.01, Volume 3, February 24, 2012; Incorporating Change 1, March 21, 2012, DoD Information Security Program: Protection of Classified Information
- DoD Manual 5200.45, Instructions for Developing Security Classification Guides
- ISOO 32 CFR Parts 2001 & 2003, Classified National Security Information, Final Rule
- E.O. 13526 – Classified National Security Information
- National Industrial Security Program
- DoD 5400.7-R, DoD Freedom of Information Act Program
- CDSE OCA Desk Reference Guide
- DoD Directive 5230.24, Distribution Statements on Technical Documents
- DoD Index of Security Classification Guides
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.