The Technical Implementation of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) - Configuration to DSS Standards Virtual Environment - Windows 7 CS312.16
This course does not have a final exam.
Description: This virtual environment provides the opportunity to practice configuring security settings in a non-production/test environment. It accurately simulates the Windows 7 Operating System, which allows for continued development of skills without damaging a production system. Practical Exercises (PEs) are also involved to reinforce the information, skills, and concepts presented through the course.
Course Resources: N/A
This course is designed to enable students to:
- Demonstrate comprehension of the requirements and procedures for system configuration
- Demonstrate comprehension of the procedures for use and analysis of the Event and Audit Logs
Length: 60 Minutes
Target Audience: Department of Defense (DoD) information system users and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program who are responsible for evaluating information systems and certifying that information systems meet security requirements.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) N/A
- Continuing Education Units per IACET: N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: N/A
Additional System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.