This course does not have a final exam.
Description: This course covers the procedures for assessing security controls to ensure they were implemented correctly, operate as intended, and successfully meet the security requirements for the information system. Students will learn how to create a security assessment plan and remediate any remaining deficiencies.
Course Resources: N/A
This course is designed to enable students to:
- Explain how to develop and approve a security assessment plan
- Assess security controls based on the plan
- Identify security assessment results
- Describe how to conduct remediation activities
Length: 30 minutes
Target Audience: Department of Defense (DoD) information system users and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) N/A
- Continuing Education Units per IACET: N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 1.5
Additional System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.