Risk Management Framework (RMF) Step 3: Implementing Security Controls CS104.16
This course does not have a final exam.
Description: This course builds on the security controls selected in the previous step of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and discusses the implementation of the approved security plan. Upon completion, students will have an understanding of the documentation requirements for security controls, the development of required artifacts, and the process for applying industry best practices to reduce the overall level of risk.
Course Resources: N/A
This course is designed to enable students to:
- Implement the security controls specified in the security plan
- Document security control implementation in the security plan
Length: 30 minutes
Target Audience: Department of Defense (DoD) information system users and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) N/A
- Continuing Education Units per IACET: N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 1.5
Additional System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.