Industrial Security for Non-Security Government Personnel IS230.CU
Description: The curriculum provides non-security government personnel the foundational basis for an industrial security program participating in the National Industrial Security Program (NISP). Topics covered include risk management concepts, key industrial security principles, roles, responsibilities, concepts, processes, systems and databases.
Learning Outcomes: See individual courses for learning outcomes.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 16 hours
Target Audience: This program is intended for non-security government security specialist such as contracting, acquisition, administration, etc. participating in the NISP.
Number of Students Per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a 75 percent grade average on course exams and performance exercises.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): No
- Continuing Education Units Per IACET: 5
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 0
List of Courses and Exams:
- Acquisition and Contracting Basics in the NISP Course IS123.16
- Acquisition and Contracting Basics in the NISP IS123.06
- Clearances in Industrial Security: Putting it All Together Course IS125.16
- Clearances in Industrial Security: Putting it All Together IS125.06
- Risk Management for DoD Security Programs Course GS102.16
- Risk Management for DoD Security Programs GS102.06
- Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence (FOCI) Short IS170.16
- Industrial Security Basics Course IS122.16
- Industrial Security Basics IS122.06
- Industrial Security Databases and Systems Course IS124.16
- Industrial Security Databases and Systems IS124.06
- Introduction to Information Security Course IF011.16
- Introduction to Information Security IF011.06
- National Interest Determination (NID) Short IS155.16
Additional System Requirements: N/ACheck if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.