Description: The curriculum provides students with an introduction to the security requirements for safeguarding classified information being processed and stored in information systems at cleared contractor facilities through an in-depth review of the Defense Security Service Certification & Accreditation process.
Learning Outcomes: See individual courses for learning outcomes
Length: 8 hours
Target Audience: Military, civilian, and contractor professionals who have responsibility for evaluating information systems and certifying to the Government that information systems meet security requirements.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: None
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a 75 percent grade average on course exams and performance exercises.
List of Courses and Exams:
- Introduction To The NISP C&A Process Course IS100.16 and Exam IS100.06
- NISP C&A Process Walk-through Course IS200.16 and Exam IS200.06
- Technical Implementation Of C&A - Configuration To DSS Standards IS310.16 and Exam IS310.06
Additional System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.