Counterintelligence Awareness Certificate Curriculum CI201.CU
You are required to register for the Counterintelligence Awareness Certificate Curriculum Navigation (CI201.NAV) document which will enroll you in the curriculum and assign the appropriate courses/exams.
Description: The curriculum addresses counterintelligence awareness and reporting, insider threat awareness, the integration of counterintelligence into security programs, counterintelligence concerns in personnel security and foreign travel, research and technology protection, and threats to defense industry.
Learning Outcomes: See individual courses for learning outcomes.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 8.75 hours
Target Audience: DoD military, civilian, and contractor security professionals (Facility Security Officers) and practitioners responsible for developing and maintaining a security program for their unit or facility.
Number of Students Per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: None
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a 75 percent grade average on course exams and the comprehensive Final Exam.
List of Courses and Exams: All courses and any associated exams must be completed in the STEPP learning management system to receive credit under this curriculum. Courses completed through the Security Awareness Hub website will not be eligible for credit toward this Certificate.
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD Employees CI116.06
- CI Foreign Travel Briefing Short CI022.16
- Integrating CI and Threat Awareness into Your Security Program CI010.06
- Sensitizing Facility Employees to CI Concerns CI142.06
- The Relationship Between Counterintelligence and Security CI140.06
- Protecting Your Facility's Technology CI141.06
- Thwarting the Enemy CI111.06
- Insider Threat Awareness INT101.06
- Counterintelligence Concerns for National Security Adjudicators Short CI020.16
- Cybersecurity Awareness CS130.16
- Suspicious Emails Short CI021.16
- Counterintelligence Awareness Certificate Curriculum Final Exam CI201.06
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) 4 semester hours, upper division baccalaureate degree category
- Continuing Education Units Per IACET: N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 16.5
Additional System Requirements: N/A
Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.