ODNI/NCSC Special Security Officer Course SSOC
Please note, this is an external course conducted by ODNI.
Description: Prepare security professionals who administer SCI programs. We use practical implementation exercises to give hands-on experience. The topics include:
- Structure of Intelligence Community
- Security Incidents and Investigations
- Business and Security Interfaces
- Security Awareness, Training, and Education Programs
- Physical Security (ICD 705)
- Personnel Security (ICD 704)
- Information Systems Security (ICD 503)
Length: 2.5 days (Course has two options)
A Option: Monday-Tuesday 8:00a-4:30p, Wednesday 8:00a-11:30a
B Option: Wednesday 1:00p-4:30p, Thursday-Friday 8:00a-4:30p
Prerequisites: The enrollment process cannot be completed until you provide the certificates of completion for the following prerequisite courses.
- Security Policies, Principles and Programs (GS140.16/.06)
- Introduction to Personnel Security (PS113.16/.06)
- Introduction to Physical Security (PY011.16/.06)
Send certificates of completion to NCSC-Training@dni.gov.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.