ODNI/NCSC ICD 705 Physical Course FT105.01
Please note, this is an external course conducted by ODNI.
Purpose: The ICD 705 Physical Security Course: Lifecycle of A SCIF will prepare you to implement the requirements of the new ICD 705 series documents (ICD 705, ICS 705-1, ICS 705-2, and the ICD 705 Technical Specifications). The course is designed using a SCIF lifecycle theme:
- Phase I: Threat Definition and Planning
- Phase II: Preliminary Construction Planning
- Phase III: Design and Construction Requirements
- Phase IV: Accreditation
- Phase V: SCIF Operations and Management
- Phase VI: Disposal of a SCIF
The course stresses comprehension and construction best practices and application of the ICD 705 series documents.
Length: 2.5 days (Course has two options)
A Option: Monday-Tuesday 8:00a–4:30p, Wednesday 8:00a-11:30a
B Option: Wednesday 1:00p-4:30p, Thursday-Friday 8:00a-4:30p
Prerequisite: The enrollment process cannot be completed until you provide the certificates of completion for the following prerequisite courses.
- The SCIF Physical Security Virtual (SCI103.06)
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.